LSU Game Time | Syracusefan.com

LSU Game Time

mlbball99

2nd String
FYI, of course not official, but a very experienced LSU beat writer shared this:

upload_2017-4-11_12-54-57.png

On that note. I will there for the @LSU game. I have 5 seats available in a mini coach bus leaving NOLA and going to the game. Round trip. If I fill the seats, would be cheaper for all. Thanks.

On that note. I will there for the @LSU game. I have 5 seats available in a mini coach bus leaving NOLA and going to the game. Round trip. If I fill the seats, would be cheaper for all. Thanks.

FYI, of course not official, but a very experienced LSU beat writer shared this:

View attachment 94891

I am likely to be flying solo down there and might take you up on that if you'd like to hit me back with further details.

I'm interested. Flight and hotel booked for NOLA. My only question was getting to and from the game. Let me know the details for 2 seats when you can. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom