LSU / Miss St | Syracusefan.com

LSU / Miss St

can the Dline all get one too..

really you need to make LSU work the field, chunk plays kill us against the big boys every time and they did last time we play LSU.

Alsacs thinks and I agree their DL is going to give our OL real problems next week. I thinks that's the battle can we move the chains. They are as much one dimensional with the run game as we are the pass game (but I did like our run game this game finally).

Another DL just disqualified for first half.

LSU had 2 guys on the defensive side get thrown for targeting. They will have to sit first half against us.

They had two TDs called back. Change the whole thing. They will not be able to come back

Think about this. The LSU qb may be the worst one we've faced this year.

This team is an Ed O undisciplined mess. Not saying we're gonna go in there and win but this is a flawed LSU team.

Maybe they'll give up emotionally

Eddie O won't let them give up emotionally unfortunately. I bet he will be really fired up after this game and we will have our hands full. We still have a chance next week though. I want to beat LSU bad.

Our only chance on paper is for them to lose, and come out going through the motions next week. Still lots of talent on both sides of the ball, even though the offense is very average. Hope we bring our best game next week.

if we just block a little they make mistakes on D.. not sure we can hold the line long enough to run some of these plays though

Miss State laying some whoop as* and they are calling for Eddie O's head in Tigerland.

Their d is absolutely gassed. If we can get tempo working we might be able to do something.

Of course, even though he's torching them, Fitzgerald is getting the crap kicked out of him. Dungey can't hang with that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom