LSU update...(For Those Staying in NOLA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

LSU update...(For Those Staying in NOLA)

My dad and I are planning on attending. Where can I find link?

I planed on parking a mile out and walking in just because of traffic issues.. its the same as walking in from Manley. I reserved my parking just to limit the headache of looking for a sport any closer.

Matt Park just dropped on his show that he has good reason to believe the game will be at 7pm! Nothing official until Monday

Have many of you bought the VIP party tickets? I'm leaning towards grabbing a couple but I know how some of these things go advertising for big buffet and premium drink choices but then being pretty limited. Either way I'm sure we'll drink and eat $75 worth because doesn't take much. (plus it will spread my costs out a little if buy in advance in case the wife is monitoring the cards/withdrawals because it's going to be pretty monumental over those 4 day/nights LOL)

Hey TexanMark where did you get the original list of liquor and food choices? I haven't been able to find anything online but did send a facebook message to the bar and they sent me a similar list of food items but didn't define "premium mixed drinks". Thanks

Last edited:
Have many of you bought the VIP party tickets? I'm leaning towards grabbing a couple but I know how some of these things go advertising for big buffet and premium drink choices but then being pretty limited. Either way I'm sure we'll drink and eat $75 worth because doesn't take much.

Hey TexanMark where did you get the original list of liquor and food choices? I haven't been able to find anything online but did send a facebook message to the bar and they sent me a similar list of food items but didn't define "premium mixed drinks". Thanks

I'm passing on it. I think we're going to hit a jazz club and maybe hit the bar below the party if possible. I want to get my full NOLA experience.

Have many of you bought the VIP party tickets? I'm leaning towards grabbing a couple but I know how some of these things go advertising for big buffet and premium drink choices but then being pretty limited. Either way I'm sure we'll drink and eat $75 worth because doesn't take much.

you pretty much described every new years in my 20's

you pretty much described every new years in my 20's

Mine were spent stair diving at Professor Bennett's house. I'm sure the same effect was reached. Just to be clear, he was not there and did not participate.

(plus it will spread my costs out a little if buy in advance in case the wife is monitoring the cards/withdrawals because it's going to be pretty monumental over those 4 day/nights LOL)

Dude, this made me laugh. It's good to know that wherever we are from, we have some things in common and we don't suffer alone, lol.

Have many of you bought the VIP party tickets? I'm leaning towards grabbing a couple but I know how some of these things go advertising for big buffet and premium drink choices but then being pretty limited. Either way I'm sure we'll drink and eat $75 worth because doesn't take much. (plus it will spread my costs out a little if buy in advance in case the wife is monitoring the cards/withdrawals because it's going to be pretty monumental over those 4 day/nights LOL)

Last part of the first paragraph is epic! Lol!

Game tickets are in and just secured 4 NOLA Swamp party passes. Let the good time roll and GEAUX ORANGE!

If you want to hear a little jazz on Bourbon Street, check out Café Beignet in Musical Legends Park, across the street from the Royal Sonesta. The bass player in the Steamboat Willie band is a CNY native and should be decked out in 'Cuse gear.