LT | Syracusefan.com

LT

Nick44

All Conference
Whose the starting LT next year?

Kyle Knapp?
Nick Robinson?
Lou? Is he back?

RT will be a much more important position if Loeb is back there.

Assuming Pugh leaves, ALOT rests on Knapps shoulders to take that position and play well.

LT- Kyle Knapp
LG- Nick Robinson
C- Macky
RG-Trudo
RT- Hickey

Whose the starting LT next year?

Kyle Knapp?
Nick Robinson?
Lou? Is he back?
Assuming Pugh's early depature is inevitable (it sure looks like it), the LT next year without question will be Hickey. At least in my opinion.

The real question is, who will be the RT?

Not sure if either Pugh or Phillips come back next year as Pugh could go high in the draft and Phillips I believe has enough credits to graduate if he chooses. Assuming they don't, you have Mackey (C); Trudo (RG); and Hickey at one of the tackles already set. That leaves Knapp, Robinson, Foy and Palmer to battle for the open guard and tackle spot. I think if Loeb is the QB you end up from left to right: Knapp/Foy, Robinson, Macky, Trudo & Hickey.

Not sure if either Pugh or Phillips come back next year as Pugh could go high in the draft and Phillips I believe has enough credits to graduate if he chooses. Assuming they don't, you have Mackey (C); Trudo (RG); and Hickey at one of the tackles already set. That leaves Knapp, Robinson, Foy and Palmer to battle for the open guard and tackle spot. I think if Loeb is the QB you end up from left to right: Knapp/Foy, Robinson, Macky, Trudo & Hickey.

There's no way Andy Phillips doesn't come back. We're seriously short on scholly O-Linemen, especially if Pugh leaves.

There's no way Andy Phillips doesn't come back. We're seriously short on scholly O-Linemen, especially if Pugh leaves.

I agree we would be thin on the Oline, especially at tackle...the question isn't if the staff wants him back, it's if he wants to come back.

I agree we would be thin on the Oline, especially at tackle...the question isn't if the staff wants him back, it's if he wants to come back.

Hopefully he likes the idea of a free Masters Degree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom