Lucky #? | Syracusefan.com

Lucky #?

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Coming up on 44 hours without power. Kind of hoping this is the hour. Not just because of the good vibe, but more because I'd like to take a non-freezing cold shower. Maybe watch a little TV. Be able to see at night.

I luckily didn't lose much except cable/internet for a few hours last night and this morning. Others around me faired much worse. My buddies business was destroyed, his business partners house is literally gone except for a few bricks, numerous other friends of mine had most of their first floors under water, and the school I work who knows when they will be able to open.

Coming up on 44 hours without power. Kind of hoping this is the hour. Not just because of the good vibe, but more because I'd like to take a non-freezing cold shower. Maybe watch a little TV. Be able to see at night.
Feel for you, as someone who has suffered through a week with no power due to icestorms. Nothing darker than an entire neighborhood out in the countryside with no power with tree limbs snapping all night. After that experience invested in a generator wired directly into the house electrical panel, runs off natural gas. Electric goes off generator automatically comes on. Best investment ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom