Luke Kennard's Hair | Syracusefan.com

Luke Kennard's Hair

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Haven't seen a DNA analysis but based only on his hair (most assuredly not his athletic ability), it looks like he is related to the British Royal family. That hair is falling out extremely quickly. I think he went from 5% bald to 17% bald during the game.

It looked like every timeout, he spent the entire time touching his hair, checking to see how much had fallen out since the prior timeout, trying to smooth the remaining hairs out to cover his cabeza.

At one point, I believe Grayson Allen had to stomp his feet to clear the soles of hair that was once on Kennard's head.

Can someone verify this? It appears I am not the only one concerned...

Question About Kennard

Haven't seen a DNA analysis but based only on his hair (most assuredly not his athletic ability), it looks like he is related to the British Royal family. That hair is falling out extremely quickly. I think he went from 5% bald to 17% bald during the game.

It looked like every timeout, he spent the entire time touching his hair, checking to see how much had fallen out since the prior timeout, trying to smooth the remaining hairs out to cover his cabeza.

At one point, I believe Grayson Allen had to stomp his feet to clear the soles of hair that was once on Kennard's head.

Question About Kennard

jeeze TC... Hes just a college kid. Be kind. be kind. Its can be a tough thing to go through.

Question About Kennard

I pointed it out to my son, a 13-year old boy who is way too obsessed with his own hair, and he commented later on that I was totally right, he touches it all the time in weird ways.

He's just enjoying the last few days with each strand...

"once the enemy advances beyond this perimeter..."

baldness-2-576x574.jpg

(and BTW as i said in the chat the aerial shots are not being kind to HOP)

George Yardley (99% won't get this).

every time I've watched duke this year I've been annoyed with how he's constantly playing with his hair

Question About Kennard

giphy-1425189269.gif

Probably just a habit to combat anxiousness. A common baseball trick that is used in basketball as well... Put mousse in your hair and when you sweat run your hands through your hair. It increases grip/stickiness of your hands which is clearly helpful for shooters.

I pointed it out to my son, a 13-year old boy who is way too obsessed with his own hair, and he commented later on that I was totally right, he touches it all the time in weird ways.

He's just enjoying the last few days with each strand...

Hmmm, I know why I started losing my hair at that age...and my eyesight. And some of you may have also. Maybe Kennard has the same problem.

This went over my head

Question About Kennard
I am impressed that you even found this thread on an opponents board that is 3 months old...KUDOS.

But I noticed during a timeout how weird it was he was tugging on his hair near his ear.The way he was doing it was strange.

I'm not going to help you out with this one.

You're just going to have to take this problem into your own hands...

He said pointedly.
Never heard the whole hair falling out rumor, but for the record, I am 45 and have a full head of hair and perfect eyesight.

His hair is glorious.

Also just went back and watched highlights and that dude blatantly pushed off Gillon twice on the last play! Gillon played some serious D there!