Luke Winn & Pat Forde comin strong...

690West

Moneyline Master

Some of the comments really show some disdain for Bilas

Last edited:
Forde's an idiot.

Surprised by Winn a little.

Last edited:
Forde couldn't get into Medill or Newhouse and had to go to Mizzou that is why he hates us.

That guy is a first ballot HOF hack. He is basically Tom Jurich's mouthpiece. When you are as compromised on a subject as much as Forde's is sometimes you should have no comment. What a DB article.

I think I will go piss on the Sports Illustrated copies at the local market. I would piss on Pat but I think he likes it since it is all he does.

I know, I didn't get that part either.

I think they're still bent over the imposing of a post-season ban while in season. Since it was well into the season, they say that was purely to prevent transfers. Even though at that point, I think Roc would have been the only one to get a "free" transfer, and we then lost 2 other players to transfer after the season. :noidea:

I'm still waiting to hear Forde say something about Pitino.

Some of the comments really show some disdain for Bilas

Don't want to revisit all the March arguments (by the way, where's moqui been hiding?), but it's hard to disagree with this take.

Don't want to revisit all the March arguments (by the way, where's moqui been hiding?), but it's hard to disagree with this take.

Hasn't been on the board since summer. I've been wondering the same thing.

What the f does this mean?

One, did JB and JB only decide that taking a tourney ban immediately was the best course of action?

Two, they weren't going to the tourney last year, and everyone knew that. I'm not sure how not having that known ahead of the season does anything to change Patterson/BJ from transferring.

Again, what? I usually like Winn, but he seems bitter and hypocritical in his bashing of SU.

I'm sure JB ripped him during a presser and the guys is holding a grudge. Take the Andy Katz Road, pretend like everything is cool but continue to be snarky when asked about it.

What the f does this mean?

One, did JB and JB only decide that taking a tourney ban immediately was the best course of action?

Two, they weren't going to the tourney last year, and everyone knew that. I'm not sure how not having that known ahead of the season does anything to change Patterson/BJ from transferring.

Again, what? I usually like Winn, but he seems bitter and hypocritical in his bashing of SU.

And if I recall correctly, there was no way for us to self-impose the tourney ban in time for kids to transfer, because of the timing of the NCAA's announcement of penalties - from the investigation that took 10 years (which apparently is not drawn out, according to Winn).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom