Lunardi’s first 2020 bracket. SU is an 11 seed, play-in game vs... | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi’s first 2020 bracket. SU is an 11 seed, play-in game vs...

Who do we play in the next round?

That might be optimistic. I'm normally a half glass full guy but I don't think my iggy prediction will be that optimistic next year

Shiiittti I’ll take that in two seconds. I hope we are even in the discussion for the tourny

Regardless of what happens next year I’m looking forward to an infusion of youth and new blood on next year’s team. As long as they play hard and develop I’ll be happy.

2021 and 2022 are our years

We are no longer a story program any more.
That’s not how it works. You don’t just stop being a “storied program” we are having a few down years but we have never went under .500 in this time frame and I’d bet 90 percent of teams would rather be in the position we are in versus theirs

That’s not how it works. You don’t just stop being a “storied program” we are having a few down years but we have never went under .500 in this time frame and I’d bet 90 percent of teams would rather be in the position we are in versus theirs

Exactly! We have one losing season since 1985

That might be optimistic. I'm normally a half glass full guy but I don't think my iggy prediction will be that optimistic next year

Optimistic me: With the ball dominators gone, we'll see more ball movement (and almost surely more 3 point shooting) and the sum of our parts will be greater than they were last year.

Pessimistic me: With the ball dominators gone, our offense will remain mostly the same except we won't have guys that can actually create their own shots, so it'll just be us chucking up even worse shots all year.

I wouldn't really be shocked if it goes in either of those two directions. I think I'd currently lean towards getting a play-in game being a good outcome for us next season, but we'll see how I feel once we start getting into the exhibitions and stuff. I'm still very concerned about the possibility that none of our PGs or Cs are ready to play meaningful minutes.

Optimistic me: With the ball dominators gone, we'll see more ball movement (and almost surely more 3 point shooting) and the sum of our parts will be greater than they were last year.

Pessimistic me: With the ball dominators gone, our offense will remain mostly the same except we won't have guys that can actually create their own shots, so it'll just be us chucking up even worse shots all year.

I wouldn't really be shocked if it goes in either of those two directions. I think I'd currently lean towards getting a play-in game being a good outcome for us next season, but we'll see how I feel once we start getting into the exhibitions and stuff. I'm still very concerned about the possibility that none of our PGs or Cs are ready to play meaningful minutes.

Those two positions are definitely key. Are we going to have a true PG or try to fit a combo guard into that position again? Center just worries me to death. Our most experienced guy, who doesn't have that much experience to begin with, can't stay healthy and two freshman who may or may not be ready for prime time. Just staying the obvious that many others have stated before basically.

He has an incredible job. None of what he posts from now until January matters at all, and even then it still doesn't really. He then gets to be average in his field and ESPN lets him do bracketology from his mother's living room

He has an incredible job. None of what he posts from now until January matters at all, and even then it still doesn't really. He then gets to be average in his field and ESPN lets him do bracketology from his mother's living room
His predictions be like...

melted-wheelie-bin.jpg

play Houston in sweet 16, we can get there,

but would much rather be a protected seed in Albany

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online