Lunardi’s Monday bracket | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi’s Monday bracket

I miss the old days. Do you think we are in regardless of the game against NC State or no?
I think you guys need it slightly more than N.C. St, don’t like your chances of getting in with a loss to the Pack

I think you guys need it slightly more than N.C. St, don’t like your chances of getting in with a loss to the Pack
My thoughts as well

This isn’t true.
That's what I have seen written by a couple of college hoops writers. NCAA felt RPI was unfair to mid majors because it so heavily weighted SOS. So they wanted to reduce the influence of SOS in a ranking system. Not eliminate it, but make it less of a factor. SU NET ranking is lower than BPI, old RPI which sort of bears this out.

I feel like we've heard "the bubble is weak" every year. And every year, it's proven true. Perhaps, it's time to redefine what constitutes a weak bubble. Like when they changed the average SAT scores...Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

My thoughts as well

I have a feeling playing a Carolina mafia team tomorrow your big guy won't be able to shove people out of the way on offense and not get called.

I feel like we've heard "the bubble is weak" every year. And every year, it's proven true. Perhaps, it's time to redefine what constitutes a weak bubble. Like when they changed the average SAT scores...Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

I know it's said every year, but I don't recall some of the teams this poor being so close, or even in, the tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom