Lunardi: Nova still a #1 seed | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi: Nova still a #1 seed

Here is what he wrote on espn.com. What a joke:

1-SEEDS
Florida/SOUTH
Arizona/WEST
Wichita State/MIDWEST
Villanova/EAST (even with loss but could be passed before Sunday)

2-SEEDS
Michigan/MIDWEST
Kansas/SOUTH
Duke/EAST
Wisconsin/WEST

Lol Duke! They should move up to the 1line if they can play a competitive game vs Clemson.

I normally don't comment on these type of things, but Kansas and Duke as 2's is much more comical than 'nova as a 1.

All I really care about is Friday, though.

Guys this is not worth getting the blood pressure up about. It is an incomplete picture right now. Look at the games that will be played in the next 3 days. We could play Duke and Virginia or UNC all before Sunday afternoon! Those games will have a huge effect win or lose. Same goes for Wisconsin, Kansas, and everybody else still playing. They are just feeding the news cycle right now.

Here is what he wrote on espn.com. What a joke:

1-SEEDS
Florida/SOUTH
Arizona/WEST
Wichita State/MIDWEST
Villanova/EAST (even with loss but could be passed before Sunday)

2-SEEDS
Michigan/MIDWEST
Kansas/SOUTH
Duke/EAST
Wisconsin/WEST
It's as if SU did not exist.

Guys this is not worth getting the blood pressure up about. It is an incomplete picture right now. Look at the games that will be played in the next 3 days. We could play Duke and Virginia or UNC all before Sunday afternoon! Those games will have a huge effect win or lose. Same goes for Wisconsin, Kansas, and everybody else still playing. They are just feeding the news cycle right now.
Can you quit being so pragmatic:):):). People need to vent.

The thing is, Syracuse doesn't exist to ESPN at the moment.

But if we win tomorrow, they will be beating the SU drum as loud as possible to pump up the potential matchup with Duke.

I think tomorrow would sew up a 2-seed. I agree they'll be pumping that game like it's the battle for the 1-seed in the East.

I normally don't comment on these type of things, but Kansas and Duke as 2's is much more comical than 'nova as a 1.

All I really care about is Friday, though.
Palm has Duke as a 4. But he also has KS as a 2.

It's funny. Jerry Palm of CBS Sportsline says that the Nova loss moves them off the top line.

Kieran Darcy of espn.com says the same thing.

Lunardi, though, is going to hold tight. He's the only guy that thinks Nova is still a number 1.

Lunardi, though, is going to hold tight. He's the only guy that thinks Nova is still a number 1.

I can actually understand what he is doing. If all the other contenders lose as well then possibly Nova will hold onto the one seed. It's a very slim possibility but he thinks he will look like a genius if it happens. He's being a schmuck.

He's going to wait for one of the other contending 1 seeds to win a game in their conference tournament before he takes Nova down. This loss will take them off the one line very soon.

His current list of LAST 4 OUT are all SU victims:

Cal
Minnesota
FSU
ST Johns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online