Lunardi still has us in | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi still has us in

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
11 seed. and not 1 of the last 4 in

so maybe an 8-10 acc record still gives us a shot, but with at least 1 acc tourny win

If he has us in...then I'll assume we're not. And...

Based off our current performances, without a substantial increase in our ability to score points, our resume isn't going to improve as the season goes on!

I'm still going to keep my hopes up and cheer them on...but I also can see what we really are!

Bracketmatrix (last updated Weds night) has us as the 3rd 11 seed.

The whole bracketology thing this early in the season is absolutely meaningless, but I suppose it's fun for some. I'm still hoping for 9 wins in the ACC and is the only thing I care about right now. How would it be nice NOT to have to analyze the bubble after doing this the past two years. We still have a good opportunity to have a decent ACC season.

#nomorebubbletalk

The whole bracketology thing this early in the season is absolutely meaningless, but I suppose it's fun for some. I'm still hoping for 9 wins in the ACC and is the only thing I care about right now. How would it be nice NOT to have to analyze the bubble after doing this the past two years. We still have a good opportunity to have a decent ACC season.

#nomorebubbletalk

9 is definitely the magic # for a relaxing selection sunday, but i have a hard time seeing them get to 9 wins. i think 8 is realistic though.

I respect your optimism, but if we are 20-12 (9-9) with an opening round exit in the ACCT, I will be whatever the polar opposite of relaxed is on Selection Sunday.

well it wouldnt be lock city but we'd be in very good shape i think, our rpi will be good

well it wouldnt be lock city but we'd be in very good shape i think, our rpi will be good

I tend to agree but it's impossible to know for sure because it's comparing us to other teams. If it's a weak bubble, I'd think that would put us in really good shape.

I respect your optimism, but if we are 20-12 (9-9) with an opening round exit in the ACCT, I will be whatever the polar opposite of relaxed is on Selection Sunday.
If we wen't 9-9 we would be 21-11 right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom