Lunardi's 2015 Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's 2015 Bracketology

I want to punch him in the head for this. Seriously, I have to get off of here before my own head explodes from all of these stupid articles about next year when we have no frickin clue about who will be on our team next year.

Swap Duke for Nova and I think our path would not be too difficult.

We're not gonna play Duke in the Rd. of 32

8 acc teams and we cant play in the cuse bracket prob allows it.

and louisville and pittsburgh have to avoid those 2 pods.

SU vs Duke in Charlotte ... what a joker he is.

What will end up happening is that Syracuse gels into a fantastic team next season but can't parlay that into home field advantage because the East regional is at the Dome. They end up a 2 seed playing flawed but talented 7th seeded OSU team in Cleveland who promptly beats them on a last second (banked) three.

i'll take this is a heatbeat, walk to the elite 8, etc etc etc. I can't even get excited about it anymore.

I guess if all really works out well in the regular season the route will be pitt/cleveland.

Although I suspect a fairly good season based on where we are on paper will mean the Northwest.

Pods in both Seattle and Portland? Stupid. Expect at least 3 #4 and#5 seeds to head out West.

They will try to avoid matching up same conference teams in the 2nd round. How is Pitt a #4 when they lose their two best players? UVA a #2 when they lose 2 of their top 3 players? But who cares about this nonsense. He can't even get it right 2 weeks before the tourney.

I want to punch him in the head for this. Seriously, I have to get off of here before my own head explodes from all of these stupid articles about next year when we have no frickin clue about who will be on our team next year.
when the coach only plays five, he has no way of knowing Roberson isa lottery pick etc

What's he thinking???? So far we are UNDEFEATED and he has us as a 7 seed???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom