Lunardi's latest Brack and Diane two American kids growin' up in the heartland | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's latest Brack and Diane two American kids growin' up in the heartland

Our bad losses are worse than theirs. But way worse only applies to 1 game, BC. Still, ours are worse. But the flip side is that they had 3 more losses than us including 1 more in conference. I think 1 way worse loss is more than covered by them having 3 more.

I guess it's a good thing we can settle it this weekend.

Everyone should just look at Palm, who is consistently excellent at this. He has SU as a 2 in the East and Duke is a 4. The only reason Lunardi garners so much attention is the ESPN name. It's certainly not his track record.

I guess it's a good thing we can settle it this weekend.

Yep cause we will either decide it in the court or one of us loss on Friday.

BTW just so everyone doesn't think I'm a total bag I think we get that last one seed if we win the ACC.
I love your signature so I don't think your a dbag, but you definitely playing devil's advocate which I can respect. However, on this one I just disagree.

I love your signature so I don't think your a dbag, but you definitely playing devil's advocate which I can respect. However, on this one I just disagree.

It's a dirty job...

I resent the notion that my sigs author thinks our best NBA player is Michael Carter-Williams.
The butthurt of that UConn fan's post ranks right up their with this Southpark clip.

Looking forward to printing the only bracket that matters this Sunday... then the fun begins!!

So let me get this straight, last year we finished 23-8 and before our run to the BE finals we were probably a 5-6 seed with no bad losses last year. (I define bad losses as non tournament teams.) Kansas finished 23-8 albeit with a harder schedule but not by much since we played in the loaded big East and they are a fringe one seed? Da fuq?!

So let me get this straight, last year we finished 23-8 and before our run to the BE finals we were probably a 5-6 seed with no bad losses last year. (I define bad losses as non tournament teams.) Kansas finished 23-8 albeit with a harder schedule but not by much since we played in the loaded big East and they are a fringe one seed? Da fuq?!

Kansas at one point (not sure if they do anymore) had the hardest schedule in the history of the RPI or something. They had a much tougher schedule than we did last year. Not saying that accounts for everything, but you can't really compare the two.

Kansas is not getting a one seed.

There never been a 8 loss one seed, and I'd be surprised if they still had 8 Sunday night.

if Kansas wins big 12 they are in the conversation pending other tourney results