Lunardi's latest Brackobama | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's latest Brackobama

In this bracket, Duke is a 2 seed and we are a 3 seed. So, in Lunardi's mind, Duke finished ahead of us. Unless of course, Lunardi thinks that we finished ahead of Duke and gave us the 3 in the East as opposed to the 2 in the West thinking that the 3 in the East is the preferred choice.
In this bracket Lunardi had Villanova ahead of Duke and Virginia and gave them the East region. He obviously had Syracuse as a 3 seed and since he couldn't put SU in Duke or UVA's region he put SU with Nova in the East.

I am guessing Syracusefan7 if not you is Chrism02 or Jncuse because they have exactly the same seeds as myself Duke is now a 4 and Iowa State a 3.

Not me... i was on the matrix around 2008-2010.

I see UNC as the 4 seed in the East on this bracket (Lunardi). I thought that teams from the same conference seeded 1-4 cannot be in the same region? Am I wrong or misunderstanding the rule?

I am guessing Syracusefan7 if not you is Chrism02 or Jncuse because they have exactly the same seeds as myself Duke is now a 4 and Iowa State a 3.

its not me but if you wanted to know my top 4 by region as of 9pm last night:

East:
1- Kansas
2- Villanova
3- Syracuse
4- San Diego State

West:
1- Arizona
2- Wisconsin
3- Iowa State
4- North Carolina

South:
1- Florida
2- Virginia
3- Creighton
4- Michigan St

Midwest:
1- Wichita State
2- Michigan
3- Duke
4- Cincinnati

East:
1- Kansas
2- Villanova
3- Syracuse
4- San Diego State

West:
1- Arizona
2- Wisconsin
3- Iowa State
4- North Carolina

South:
1- Florida
2- Virginia
3- Creighton
4- Michigan St

Midwest:
1- Wichita State
2- Michigan
3- Duke
4- Cincinnati

I see UNC as the 4 seed in the East on this bracket (Lunardi). I thought that teams from the same conference seeded 1-4 cannot be in the same region? Am I wrong or misunderstanding the rule?

I believe the NCAA changed the rule to your interpretation this year and Lunardi is wrong

I think the rule is top 3 from same conference seeded 1-4 can't be in same region thus unc can be in east as 4 since duke,uva and us are I different

East:
1- Kansas
2- Villanova
3- Syracuse
4- San Diego State

West:
1- Arizona
2- Wisconsin
3- Iowa State
4- North Carolina

South:
1- Florida
2- Virginia
3- Creighton
4- Michigan St

Midwest:
1- Wichita State
2- Michigan
3- Duke
4- Cincinnati
This is good I think Nova/Wisconsin/Kansas will be the 1 seed in the East.

Good catch Lunardi is a moron the new rule is the top 4 teams that are top 4 seeds from the same conference must be in different regions thus unless a conference has 5 of the top 16 the top 4 must be in different regions. Thus, if UVA, UNC, Duke, Syracuse are all top 4 seeds 1 will be in each of the 4 regions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom