Lunardi's latest Bruacamole | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lunardi's latest Bruacamole

Virginia will need losses by su,Kansas and Wisconsin and maybe multiple to get close to a 1 seed

If they're playing well they won't be playing anywhere else.

I'd rather have the team be on a upswing than how-low-will-they-go swing.

virginia still has a shot at playing 1 or 2 top ten teams. kansas has shot it's wad. if UVA wins out pencil them in #1 seed.

virginia still has a shot at playing 1 or 2 top ten teams. kansas has shot it's wad. if UVA wins out pencil them in #1 seed.

I think this would depend on some other teams. If we win out and lose to UVa in the ACCT championship game, I think we'd get it over UVa. If Wisconsin wins out AND wins the B10 tournament, I think they would get it.

well i guess my point is that wiscy and kansas have no other top 10 teams in the Big 10 & 12 to beat. ACC has 3. much more upward mobility.

Playing the 4 vs the 2/3 in the S16 (potentially) is a big difference, imo.
Pretty Sure thats what Indiana thought a year ago.

If you don't play your best game in the tournament, it doesn't matter who you are playing (seed wise) they will kick your ass.

I don't ever get too worked up over bracketology, epecially when there's so much more hoop to be played. But my buddy who takes it seriously and is a Kansas fan is freaking out and wants no part of being in the East with SU. He'd much rather have a 2 in the midwest, just like we'd rather have a 2 in the east than a 1 anywhere else.

you can tell him i'd rather be a wichita st's 2 seed than kansas.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom