Lurker no more | Syracusefan.com

Lurker no more

NCMtn

Walk On
Hello fellow Syracuse fanatics. I've been lurking for a few years and made the big leap.

Anyway I have been a huge fan since the Louie and Bowie days and never realized I didn't get over the 1987 debacle until 2003. Finally!!!

I live in NC now but unfortunately I cant see a large # of the games due to this streaming crap that doesn't work half the time. At&t finally admitted they have a technical issue with ESPN watch.

Oh well, I am still keeping the faith this season will turn out good.

Go Cuse!!
I still cant believe we're in the freaking ACC. LOL!!

I still cant believe we're in the freaking ACC.
Amen to that.
Some great teams but it's not the Big East.
At least the Orange get to maintain tradition with annual games against rivals Wake Forest and Clemson.

Hello fellow Syracuse fanatics. I've been lurking for a few years and made the big leap.

Anyway I have been a huge fan since the Louie and Bowie days and never realized I didn't get over the 1987 debacle until 2003. Finally!!!

I live in NC now but unfortunately I cant see a large # of the games due to this streaming crap that doesn't work half the time. At&t finally admitted they have a technical issue with ESPN watch.

Go Cuse!!

I'm assuming you live in Western NC based upon your name... near Ashevile or Boone by any chance?

I'm assuming you live in Western NC based upon your name... near Ashevile or Boone by any chance?

Actually I live near Wilmington 10 minutes from the Ocean, but I definitely prefer the mountains. Unfortunately the wife is not a mountain person.

I do own a secluded getaway close to Blowing Rock that I try to get to as much as possible.

I love Asheville also and will be heading up there for a motorcycle trip in April. As I'm sure you know, the NC mountains are just stunning.

Welcome to the board. I spend a little time every year in Asheville. One of my buddies Mom lived in Wilmington until last summer. Never got down to visit. Always nice to have another Cuse fan here.

Louie and Bowie. Assuming that’s a nice reference to the spelling error on Jersey. If so... nice.

Louie and Bowie. Assuming that’s a nice reference to the spelling error on Jersey. If so... nice.

Lol!! Unfortunately I can't claim that level of brilliance. I must be related to the guy who did the jersey.

Welcome to the show!! Live in NC also, up in Cary. Are you coming to NC St game next week. Your old coach from UNCW is doing a decent job in his 2nd year at NC St.

Welcome to the show!! Live in NC also, up in Cary. Are you coming to NC St game next week. Your old coach from UNCW is doing a decent job in his 2nd year at NC St.

I wish I was but I cant make this one. If you are enjoy!!

Go Cuse!!
Get direct tv as almost every Raycom game,not on the local channels, has been on in the 788-792 channels. Wednesday against FSU was on 789 and today’s was on 792. Little tired of the G man calling the games though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom