Lville dirty/dirtiest plays and players? | Syracusefan.com

Lville dirty/dirtiest plays and players?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
May have been discussed elsewhere but what do we all think was the worst example (of the many) of Lville players trying to (as coached) to injure Syracuse players?

Top two off top of my head were the double targeting on the same play that resulted in a 50% ejection rate on the guilty parties and the Sean Tucker leg twist when he was on the ground and the Lville player grabbed and torqued his leg which sat him remainder of first half.

What's anyone else have? One of the multiple instances of Shrader getting his helmet ripped of?

May have been discussed elsewhere but what do we all think was the worst example (of the many) of Lville players trying to (as coached) to injure Syracuse players?

Top two off top of my head were the double targeting on the same play that resulted in a 50% ejection rate on the guilty parties and the Sean Tucker leg twist when he was on the ground and the Lville player grabbed and torqued his leg which sat him remainder of first half.

What's anyone else have? One of the multiple instances of Shrader getting his helmet ripped of?
I have the biggest issue with the leg twists when a player is down. They’re actively trying to inflict an injury. It’s disgusting and should be banned.

There were definitely a lot of dirty shots after the whistle in the first half, including all of the above. But I will say the second half was cleaned up a ton. You almost have to think that they were warned at halftime or after that ejection occurred and Satterfield told his team to knock it off. I would highly doubt they were coached to play dirty, probably just kids jacked up on the first game, and a frustrating first game at that.

Their team is truly the dirty birds. I hope they get crushed every game and their coach gets fired. Their scumbag after the whistle, bottom of the pile garbage, and blindside blocks is bush league.
I was so relieved when we were not paired up with them in the permanent rival list.

FSU gives us a legit program to get tested by every year, with a big TV audience. Our games are so unimportant vs Louisville, that they get relegated to the ACCN.

There were definitely a lot of dirty shots after the whistle in the first half, including all of the above. But I will say the second half was cleaned up a ton. You almost have to think that they were warned at halftime or after that ejection occurred and Satterfield told his team to knock it off. I would highly doubt they were coached to play dirty, probably just kids jacked up on the first game, and a frustrating first game at that.

I've not ever seen teams play like that without coaches orders. If our guys did that Dino would rip them a new one

I've not ever seen teams play like that without coaches orders. If our guys did that Dino would rip them a new one
Think about badly behaving kids. Parents rarely tell them to do it, but the kids over time get a sense that the parents aren't paying attention and don't discipline them, so they act out.

Think about badly behaving kids. Parents rarely tell them to do it, but the kids over time get a sense that the parents aren't paying attention and don't discipline them, so they act out.

Flip side, kids act out and parents don't adequately correct... And they just continue on same track

They were definitely warned after the 2nd time Shraders helmet came off. Shrader asked for facemask penalty. And then Dino talked to refs for a couple minutes during TV timeout and then refs ran to Louisville sideline to seek out Satterfield

Louisville Board also notes dirt play on their part:

Attachments

• 4C8A4AF7-76D2-423B-A858-8B8C8EA90130.jpeg
    4C8A4AF7-76D2-423B-A858-8B8C8EA90130.jpeg
    611.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 5257605A-A192-4444-A1D2-9E3E935D8461.jpeg
    5257605A-A192-4444-A1D2-9E3E935D8461.jpeg
    598.4 KB · Views: 197
Louisville Board also notes dirt play on their part:
TARGETING CALLED
Louisville offensive tackle Renato Brown was ejected for targeting Syracuse linebacker Stefon Thompson in the second quarter.

This is why there is no targeting. Who knows how long one of our best Linebackers will be out if going through concussion protocol?

They also missed an aforementioned posters blatant face mask right in front of the ref who should be dismissed if he can't call a penalty 3' away. And the ankle twisting on Sean by some idiot. And, there were more. Bad guys - dirty players. ****'em

TARGETING CALLED
Louisville offensive tackle Renato Brown was ejected for targeting Syracuse linebacker Stefon Thompson in the second quarter.

This is why there is no targeting. Who knows how long one of our best Linebackers will be out if going through concussion protocol?

They also missed an aforementioned posters blatant face mask right in front of the ref who should be dismissed if he can't call a penalty 3' away. And the ankle twisting on Sean by some idiot. And, there were more. Bad guys - dirty players. ****'em
It was Geer that was hit on the targeting call. You could have called one on Evans on the same play and even later in the game on a hit Shrader took. Three missed face mask calls too … the officiating was an abomination. Although I think the Cuse was manhandling them so badly the refs gave up knowing even they couldn’t push Louisville into the win column and gave up which is why the penalties tapered off down the stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom