Lville fans must be besides themselves | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lville fans must be besides themselves

Seems like there were two really great games yesterday (at least); this one and Wiscy - Mich. Both games featured brutal coaching decisions down the wire.

Bo Ryan got extremely lucky that he got a reprieve his decision not to foul at the end of regulation when Michigan hit the 3 and then again at the end of OT when they weren't able to hit the 3 was brutal.

Beilein's inability to get his guys to foul Wiscy at the end of regulation and instead allow them to get off the circus shot that tied the game, obviously cost them the game. The only bit of a pass I'll give him is that I believe he was calling for the foul and I think it was so bang, bang that they may have had trouble giving the foul before he was in the act of shooting.

How Pitino doesn't call a TO and then lets Russ Smith bring the ball up the court with no urgency whatsoever only to throw up a shot from 10 feet behind the 3 point line when there was no pressure being applied to him at all was mind boggling. If that is what he is going to give you, you have no business trusting him to run a play to get a decent shot off without diagramming it for him.

See it's not just our execution that occasionally makes our great coach look bad. Other teams do it to other great coaches.

They call him Russ-diculous for a reason.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom