Lydon on sanctions | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Lydon on sanctions

Jon Rothstein @JonRothstein · 22m22 minutes ago
Syracuse is somewhere among the teams that will finish beween 5 and 10 in the ACC. Will be in a lot of 60-60 games with 4 mins to play.
I'll bet JR right now that Syracuse will be closer to 1st place than to 10th when the season is complete

FWIW, I think SU is a legitimate ACC title contender and will certainly finish in the top 5, probably the top 3

I'll bet JR right now that Syracuse will be closer to 1st place than to 10th when the season is complete

FWIW, I think SU is a legitimate ACC title contender and will certainly finish in the top 5, probably the top 3

I hope you're right!

I actually think if you see Roberson move around, the body types, and inside-out potential, then Ariza isn't a bad comparison. I couldn't tell what he thought of KJ. He only mentioned the change of pace from Ennis obvious call.

We should self impose a 2 scholarship hit this season. Offer to vacate any wins with ineligible players, give back any TV credit money we earned from the NCAA tournament this would be funny since it would affect the American/Big East, agree to probation with no tourney ban; and if they want to take a scholarship in the future agree to it. As JB could always Calhoun a player if we needed a scholarship.

Ambiguous.

At first glance I thought the thread title was ambiguous. I thought maybe they had taken him to Chuck's or somewhere and he was on sanction. Just logging on here lately is enough to make me nervous and expect bad things.

Yeah, Rothstein does some good work and has at least some thorough observations on twitter. At least he said 60-60 with 4 min to go and not 50-50. I'm fine with that. ;)
Yeah seriously, those games in the 50's were becoming unbearable. At least we will have a chance to hit 70 once in a while this season if we can score in those last 4 minutes.;)

Loose lips and all that. Keep it in the locker room, Tyler. All but stated "they're guilty".

Yeah seriously, those games in the 50's were becoming unbearable. At least we will have a chance to hit 70 once in a while this season if we can score in those last 4 minutes.;)

Ha. Precisely. Yeah, too many of those games in the 50s the past two seasons. I counted 11 games last year of scores in the 50s. Torture.

Yeah, Rothstein does some good work and has at least some thorough observations on twitter. At least he said 60-60 with 4 min to go and not 50-50. I'm fine with that. ;)

Yeah, at first I was disappointed to read that. Then I remembered that that's better than being in a 57-60 game with no time remaining.

Yeah, at first I was disappointed to read that. Then I remembered that that's better than being in a 57-60 game with no time remaining.
Or being in a 48-48 game with 4 minutes to go --- like last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom