Lynch kid from section 6 (Buffalo area) | Syracusefan.com

Lynch kid from section 6 (Buffalo area)

chakka3421

All Conference
He is a BC commit who took an official to PSU last weekend - read somewhere he ran for almost 400 last week (lost the kinky). Said in article that he is more of a soft verbal cause he is open to other colleges and official visits - do we have any interest in this kid? He plays safety and rb and runs a sub 4.5 forty.

Oops meant Lynch kid

Hey Bees can you change heading from Burke to Lynch?

We were in it early, but everyone had that feeling we weren't landing him. I would LOVE to get that kid to flip, and to tell the truth, if he considers himself to be a soft verbal, we look a lot more enticing now than we did 6 weeks ago.

He is a BC commit who took an official to PSU last weekend - read somewhere he ran for almost 400 last week (lost the kinky). Said in article that he is more of a soft verbal cause he is open to other colleges and official visits - do we have any interest in this kid? He plays safety and rb and runs a sub 4.5 forty.

So after getting DD's and your spouse coming, you've lost your kinky? Man am I sorry to hear that.

I have little interest in teenage boys myself (unlike PeteCalvin) but I do hope that SU is recruiting this kid. Break away speed would be a nice addition to the backfield next season.

Good luck getting your kink back on.

My recollection is that we were on his list but everyone thought he was headed to Penn State. Then of course he verbals to BC. Who knows, maybe with the change of conference on the horizon and obvious improvement in the overall perception of SU, maybe we can get back in the door.

I'm one who favors taking another RB, and I've always loved this kid. As a matter of fact, my 2 biggest NYS recruiting disappointments so far has been losing Lynch to BC and Sean Karl to UVA. I never really thought we were in it with Jones. Playing locally was not his thing, but playing for a big name program was. I hope Lynch has a change of heart and stays home. A top 5 NYS recruit, IMO.

Rivals say's he's looking at syracuse again. The change to the ACC and the game on TV may be the reason

So after getting DD's and your spouse coming, you've lost your kinky? Man am I sorry to hear that.

I have little interest in teenage boys myself (unlike PeteCalvin) but I do hope that SU is recruiting this kid. Break away speed would be a nice addition to the backfield next season.

Good luck getting your kink back on.

Ha ha I lost my kinky Sat morning...

Another positive is if PSU is looking at him, and steals him from BC, maybe they will cool off a little on our other RB signee from downstate who we have heard they have been flirting with.

Another positive is if PSU is looking at him, and steals him from BC, maybe they will cool off a little on our other RB signee from downstate who we have heard they have been flirting with.

That's a good point, that in-direct relationship with one another could definitely help us out. Another one comes in the fact that I like how both of these guys are 6'1" 200lb. If we CAN snag both, let them slug it out for a year as RS candidates behind Gulley, Smith, and AAM... Let one join the RB rotation as a RS Frosh, and also benefit from getting another good-sized big-time athlete out there by moving the other to WR.

We need to full court press this kid.