Magnitude of This Year's Clemson Game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Magnitude of This Year's Clemson Game

It is pretty simple really ED extended plays, for TD and by extension the team for next year to do well our pass protaction must be better, if given the time TD will be able to pick otthers apart because he is actually a better passer than ED. Pass protection will be key for success next year. We may have a better running attack, which will be important too.
I’m not gonna get into a big debate but you guys do no TD is faster , quicker , and more elusive in the pocket than ED , ED definitely a better open field runner better vision

I have no idea why people talk like Tommy is a statue in the pocket, he showed some elusiveness and straight line speed this year. He scrambled for multiple first downs.

I’m not gonna get into a big debate but you guys do no TD is faster , quicker , and more elusive in the pocket than ED , ED definitely a better open field runner better vision

Shhhhhhhhhh. Clemson doesn't know, let them find out the hard way.

Well I'm sold. I'll call Dabo and see if they can just cancel the season and say me the trouble.
You are a great sport. You see through the BS and have fun. Keep it up.

On the serious side, does anyone think Dabo Swinney does not already know Tommy Devito's capabilities? Swinney game preps as well as anyone out there - and better than Saban this year. My guess is they had high school footage on him shortly after he signed with SU.

As a Clemson fan, how do you live the rest of your life knowing you've already reached the top with nowhere to go but down?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom