main reason to play two qb's | Syracusefan.com

main reason to play two qb's

kcsu

Living Legend
I really hope that either Hunt or Kinder gets some serious pt next year. First it is good to have your backup with game experiance. Rutgers and many teams do this and i really like it as nothing can prepare a player for game conditions other than playing. Second it forces the opposing D to prepare for another look.

I really hope that either Hunt or Kinder gets some serious pt next year. First it is good to have your backup with game experiance. Rutgers and many teams do this and i really like it as nothing can prepare a player for game conditions other than playing. Second it forces the opposing D to prepare for another look.
Agreed...many teams use this approach successfully but Rutgers isn't one of them.

Third - it gives us something to watch other than Nassib.

Third - it gives us something to watch other than Nassib.

It used to give us a Nassib to watch instead of Paulus.

rutgers does it because they have 2 crappy qb's and can't decide which one is the least crappiest. it's not by design.

the "next" one is always the preferred choice.

the "next" one is always the preferred choice.

Until you have a good one, yes. I don't remember ever thinking that once when McNabb was here. Sigh. Since McNabb, I think the only time I didn't wonder was 2003 with RJ. Although we had some real clunkers that year too, especially in road games, so maybe there was some What is this Perry Patterson all about even that far back when he was a true freshman.

There was something to be said for that, at the time. :)

Really all I am looking for is a guy to show a flash of Marvin Graves. I'm all in at that point.

I hope we see a second QB so we can figure out what our offense is supposed to be.

Connecticut probably beat us by using it and Piit used also. Seems to becoming very common in the college game.

Everyone says Loeb throws a beautiful long ball so why not put him in a few times to throw deep? Wasn't that Nassib's role in 2009? Or is that too much of a coincidence?

Agreed...many teams use this approach successfully but Rutgers isn't one of them.
Last i saw they were in the post season

i'm usually savoring the final moments of my tailgate, but I here in warm ups Loeb has a cannon, havent seen too much of it in the spring game. HOWEVER, if we run two QBs one has to be atleast be a running threat to keep the defense honest.

loeb can throw the deep ball ... and chicks love the deep ball

Special teams won them at least 2 possibly 3 games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom