Northwestern
Rutgers
Louisville
Cincy
Pitt
Minnesota

If you count WVU then yes

SU played 8 bowl teams this season?
Yup. 4 BE teams (UL, UC, Pitt and RU), Minnesota, Northwestern, USC and of course West Virginia. Missouri missed by one game. No one else in the Big East had an OOC schedule remotely close to as tough as Syracuse's was...

Baylor and Syracuse may not make the top 25 with those 8-5 records. But if college football had a March Madness-style playoff, you wouldn’t want to draw either the Bears or the Orange in the first two rounds.

There is a lot of truth in that statement. I think we could play with anyone in the country (short of the top 5)...

We played up in schedule this year and weathered the storm. A couple of those games were winnable too. I would say HCDM made huge strides this year. Keep building!

Even in a bowl game where teams don't pick their opponents we had a tougher draw than rutgirls. Just wanted that noted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Even in a bowl game where teams don't pick their opponents we had a tougher draw than rutgirls. Just wanted that noted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I'm glad you brought the Dancing Doctor back. Somehow it just seems fitting as we close off our BE chapter with a dominating bowl win and look to our future in the ACC...while the NNNBE continues to bail water and the rats scurry for survival.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom