Make no mistake, Uconn and Rutgers both have excellent | Syracusefan.com

Make no mistake, Uconn and Rutgers both have excellent

GoSU96

Living Legend
defenses.

If SU can get up two scores next week it's almost game over. Key is not to give Rutgers the short field.

It seems like 90% of Rutgers scoring is tied to turnovers.

defenses.

If SU can get up two scores next week it's almost game over. Key is not to give Rutgers the short field.

We better hope our defense can put some points on the board then, because our offense isn't getting up two scores on anyone right now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We better hope our defense can put some points on the board then, because our offense isn't getting up two scores on anyone right now.

Next week is going to be a war. They need to find a way to generate some easy points, absolutely. But so does Rutgers.

Before last night I didn't think they had a chance against Rutgers front 7 was going to dominate and SU couldn't respond in kind. I don't think that anymore.

BTW, they are going to run Uconn out of the building.

Next week is going to be a war. They need to find a way to generate some easy points, absolutely. But so does Rutgers.

Before last night I didn't think they had a chance against Rutgers front 7 was going to dominate and SU couldn't respond in kind. I don't think that anymore.

BTW, they are going to run Uconn out of the building.

Rutgers offense is basically identical to Pitt's so we've had a lot of time to prepare. That will help us. Really worried about out turnovers. Nassib threw a couple more that should have been picked. May not be as lucky next week.

I expect us to run even more next week, which isn't a bad thing.

SU is better than both teams.

I agree about Uconn, their defense is really good, but their offense is horrible. Two unbalanced a team.

SU is a more complete team than Rutgers, but their defense is really good and their offense is better than Uconn.

If SU can hold it's own at the LOS and doesn't beat itself with gift points, they can win down there.

I agree about Uconn, their defense is really good, but their offense is horrible. Two unbalanced a team.

SU is a more complete team than Rutgers, but their defense is really good and their offense is better than Uconn.

If SU can hold it's own at the LOS and doesn't beat itself with gift points, they can win down there.

Don't turn the ball over and we beat rutgers.

Lets get it on Bees...

I believe we win this one. Our defense will make you turn it over...

Wasn't impressed by your 7 points against Pitt.

I'd like our chances. Rutgers sells out to stop the run and teams have been able to pass against them. It's a matter of closing on three or four drives instead of one or two.

The SU defense has held three better offenses to 17 or less the last three games, if they can get to 24 I think that would be enough.

That about sums it up. Big IF but all else equal, if the TO margin is even, we will win this game.

That about sums it up. Big IF but all else equal, if the TO margin is even, we will win this game.

No you won't...

This game can't come soon enough. Let's see where we stack up as programs head to head with first year coach Flood against longest tenured coach in the BE coach Marrone...

No you won't...

This game can't come soon enough. Let's see where we stack up as programs head to head with first year coach Flood against longest tenured coach in the BE coach Marrone...

Seriously, F' off.

I don't know why this site has open enrollment.

No you won't...

Well if the last 3 years are any indication, I'm pretty confident. You do remember the last time we walked into your stadium right?

Listen, if the TO battle is even, we are going to win the game. not really that scandalous of a statement. That's pretty much how you win your games.

And this will be it. After next saturday, you can begin to focus on SMU and Memphis Hey, Maybe you can creep a little closer in the head to head (30-11-1) with a win at home.

No you won't...

Actually, we ALREADY know where we stack up as programs, respectively.

Syracuse got invited to a big boy conference, while you clowns were deemed completely undesirable by every major conference and left out of the multitude of expansion that's taken place in recent years.

Regardless of Saturday's outcome--and I think we're going to beat you, like we have 2 out of the last 3 years [and it would be 3 out of 3 if we hadn't pissed the game away to you losers last season]--you are on the verge of complete and utter irrelevancy. Which is pretty much status quo for RU. That's where we stack up as programs, you ing troll.

No you won't...

I remember when first year Marrone faced long tenured Schiano.

God you're dumb.

Lets get it on Bees...

I'm not impressed that you've played the weakest schedule of all BCS teams.

Sargin's Big East Strength of Schedule Ranking (before this weekend)

South Florida 28
Syracuse 31
Temple 66
Pittsburgh 78
Louisville 107
Connecticut 119
Cincinnati 122
Rutgers 145

Enough said!! RU schedule is pathetic at ranked 145th and your record is padded as a reflection. Smoke-n-mirrors are still in NJ.

Lets get it on Bees...

Wasn't impressed by your 7 points against UCONN.

Wasn't impressed by your 7 points against UCONN.
or your 24 against tulane.everybody got a little too excited when rutgers won against a terrible arkansas team.from what ive seen from the bieast so far today its not any better than the last few years minus wvu

I'm not impressed that you've played the weakest schedule of all BCS teams.

Our schedules aren't playing on the field this Saturday...lets see how are teams stack up.

One thing we can't forget: No matter what you say about him, Marrone has brought his A-game in preparing for RU thus far. He knows how to gameplan against these guy, though they may have more talent, he has maximized our opportunity to win each game; it all just comes down to execution.

defenses.

Can't say if rutgirls has a good defense. They haven't played anyone yet.

We've lost to a lot of teams that we weren't worse than.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom