Malachi Combine Stats | Syracusefan.com

Malachi Combine Stats

EastCoast2

Board Mathematician
38.0" max vertical. Same exact measurement as Tyler Ulis and Brice Johnson, who's referred to as a "human pogo stick". Vertical jumps don't mean a whole lot, but still interesting to see since Malachi isn't known for his athleticism.

7'0 wingspan also

38.0" max vertical. Same exact measurement as Tyler Ulis and Brice Johnson, who's referred to as a "human pogo stick". Vertical jumps don't mean a whole lot, but still interesting to see since Malachi isn't known for his athleticism.

7'0 wingspan also
Relatively larger hands and longer wingspan than the next 6'6 guard. And a decent frame already.
Kid's got the kavorka.

Mali tested/measured perfectly for an NBA 2G.

However, Ulis/Brice are referred to human pogo sticks mroeso because of their initial explosion off the floor. While Mali might get to the same max height as them, they are quicker to leave their feet than Mali.

38 vert, big hands, 7 foot wingspan, and yet he was marginal at finishing at the rim. with those stats, one would think he'd just dunk on people
yeah I think he dunked maybe twice the whole year that I can remember - definitely a finesse player at this point

STEVEHOLT said:
38 vert, big hands, 7 foot wingspan, and yet he was marginal at finishing at the rim. with those stats, one would think he'd just dunk on people
his body struggled to absorb contact in the lane

pearl31 said:
yeah I think he dunked maybe twice the whole year that I can remember - definitely a finesse player at this point
I mean he's a 2. Who played low on d and didn't get out much on the break.