Malachi signs with agent | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Malachi signs with agent

For his sake, I hope he goes 1st round. There are plenty of reasons to doubt the promises made by a team representative right before the draft. The whole process is an exercise in subterfuge and deceit.

He'll go in the first and go in the top 20. A lot can happen and stranger things HAVE happened. But he got great feedback and was given assurances. It comes down to percentages and probabilities. Nothing is assured but once MR had read the tea leaves, he had to go.

I really think we would've been on an amazing level if MR came back but he's not and we can still be an outstanding team.

Lets be honest, no one can say for certain that he made the right decision.
Ya I'm sure you wouldn't leave for for 1 to 3 mil a year for the next 3 years. People like you just make me laugh. It's a decion that every single one of us would make if we could. Play hoops for millions of dolars! It's a the easiest decision any one could make.

Ya I'm sure you wouldn't leave for for 1 to 3 mil a year for the next 3 years. People like you just make me laugh. It's a decion that every single one of us would make if we could. Play hoops for millions of dolars! It's a the easiest decision any one could make.

I must have missed the draft.

For his sake, I hope he goes 1st round. There are plenty of reasons to doubt the promises made by a team representative right before the draft. The whole process is an exercise in subterfuge and deceit.

I just find it funny how everyone is talking about guarantees when it comes to the draft,its the biggest oxymoron, some teams while their on the clock don't know who they are picking. You guys can all kill me for my opinion, I am fine with that, we will see in time who was right.

wonder why GMs are certain -- certain with no body of evidence -- he can guard NBA 2-guards. Guess we will find out. Good luck to the young man
To be fair, the 2-guard position is the weakest in the league of all positions right now. I figured that would be the biggest thing helping his draft case after the Final Four run

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom