Malcolm Folk transferring to Kent St | Syracusefan.com

Malcolm Folk transferring to Kent St

Just the beginning I’m sure. The new HC will be building from almost nothing this off season. Wildhack says this isn’t a complete rebuild, but if everyone leaves it will be!
Interesting that it's all defensive players so far

Just the beginning I’m sure. The new HC will be building from almost nothing this off season. Wildhack says this isn’t a complete rebuild, but if everyone leaves it will be!
Wait we were told this wasn't a rebuild situation. How could this be?

Were these DB's even playing Saturday? Every time I watched a passing play by WF there were almost never any defenders around the WR to begin with. If we lose them, what are we "losing", really.

It'll be even more interesting if the new HC ain't a 3-3-5 guy.
There will be a mass exodus of players. I just hope we can hold the recruiting class together. If we lose a volume of new recruits, it will be tough to replace them with HS players, then, we will have to hit the transfer portal hard...but you know haw that has worked out for us in the past...We need a Coach ...like yesterday...a Good One!!!!!

Wait we were told this wasn't a rebuild situation. How could this be?
Last year, something like 20% of all D1 college football players went into the portal. And now kids can bank on it as an excuse if something doesn’t go right. During the head coach is going to accelerate that and we were “winning” the most-in-portal for a good portion of last offseason.

It’s gonna be bananas.

didnt JB say 1/3 of the kids who entered the portal didnt even get a scholie.

He got his degree, which is the reason you should be there for 99% of kids. He’ll get a much better chance to play then he ever did here.

Its a good thing for both parties, worked the way it should in this case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom