Maliq reminds me of Rick Jackson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Maliq reminds me of Rick Jackson

He looks more like Hakim
Yeah, but no one can come anywhere near the explosive athleticism that Hakim flashed. Never will forget when he dunked over the entire ND team off a spin move.

Maybe I had I backwards… between Guerrier, Oshae and Roberson, I’ve lost track of Syracuse forwards who wanted to float around the three point circle.

Ha. Can you imagine if DC was playing in today's game. Now, watching the staring contests between him and JB would be priceless. ;):)

Yeah, but no one can come anywhere near the explosive athleticism that Hakim flashed. Never will forget when he dunked over the entire ND team off a spin move.

Jerami "I'm surprised he didn't burn up upon re-entry*" Grant might beg to differ.

* This was an actual, in-game quote from Jay Bilas about one of Jerami's insane tip-slams.

But yeah - Hak's ND dunk was an all-timer for sure.
Also - Royal Ivey still has PTSD and nightmares about Hak teabagging him.

Roberson was a talented player who should have had an NBA career. He came in full of potential and raw offensively, and left after 4 years the same way. Our coaches didn't help/want him to develop/expand his game and I believe his failure at SU hurt us with recruiting in NJ.

True but freshman Hak was close to where Brown is at the same age.

Jerami "I'm surprised he didn't burn up upon re-entry*" Grant might beg to differ.

* This was an actual, in-game quote from Jay Bilas about one of Jerami's insane tip-slams.

But yeah - Hak's ND dunk was an all-timer for sure.
Also - Royal Ivey still has PTSD and nightmares about Hak teabagging him.
I forgot Jay Bills used to actually announce Syracuse games on a regular basis... oh to be relevant again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom