Malique Belfort | Syracusefan.com

Malique Belfort

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
Haven't heard much on him lately. Took a look at his offer sheet today and was shocked at the quality D-1 schools offering. No apparent offer from CUSE, but maybe behind the scenes. Seems very close with Gus (same school), Ebo and many of the city kids..

Any insight?

6'4/185 is a decent target. A year in the program, 200lbs..

Grades are lacking and we arent taking a receiver this year...

according to the twitters he sat w/ gus in the front row at the pinstripe bowl. he called ogundeko a couple times to join em but ogundeko never got the call.

Grades are a major problem here.

if grades are an issue, why not sign the kid and set him up at Milford? they don't want a WR in this class anyway - so this already gives them a solid signee at the position in next years class

:noidea:

He doesn't have the grades for a PG (prep) year from what I have heard and read. Most likely full time JUCO ala Wayne Williams.

He doesn't have the grades for a PG (prep) year from what I have heard and read. Most likely full time JUCO ala Wayne Williams.
wow, ok - I have no doubt that the staff is all over it and telling the kid what he needs to do in order to join his buddies on those ACC championship teams at SU in a couple of years

too bad that it has to go that route though

Haven't heard much on him lately. Took a look at his offer sheet today and was shocked at the quality D-1 schools offering. No apparent offer from CUSE, but maybe behind the scenes. Seems very close with Gus (same school), Ebo and many of the city kids..

Any insight?

6'4/185 is a decent target. A year in the program, 200lbs..

Pretty sure all those offers aren't valid as one of the writers looked into previously and verified...mostly due to grades as mentioned above. IMO if he had grades he would have an su offer and be committed because he likes us a lot and we have all his buddies committed or on roster so we are in great shape if he gets his together in classroom and plays well at a juco.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Two things.
1) It was stated in some earlier articles that the students who taunted Felicia were not football players.
2) According to Maliques' twitter he has been in Arizona for the past few weeks.
Perhaps to get him out of the NYC.