man listen to Pitino throw his players under the bus | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

man listen to Pitino throw his players under the bus

So Pitino actually goes into a game with a plan? He doesn't just roll the ball out and say play? What a revelation.

I didn't hear what he said post game but I can definitely say they lost that game because they didn't listen to him. At halftime he said "if we lose this game it'll be going to the basket." That is a pretty clear indication of what he thought they should do. Then in the second half his guys jacked up 3 after 3 in the critical minutes while their lead evaporated, missing 8 in a row. All the while letting Michigan get to the basket with ease AND giving up bombs. Now, why he couldn't rein his guys in, I have no idea. But I know what they did in he second half is not what he told them to do.
And in the blink of an eye the moment's gone. So true.

That's exactly the point. Some posters just constantly bash everything about a coach/players when the team isn't as successful. As if some personal injustice has been done to them. And furthermore, if jb lost early as a 1 or 2 seed I'm sure you'd have your pitchfork ready.
He might even have a torch lit, too.

Oh wait, that's an unfunny remark that might upset someone. Sorry about that.

Yeah I saw that interview and it was nothing objectionable. Would note that he didn't appear to single anybody out.

No strippers tonight, I'm so glad to see all these acc teams go down, and if we can't be in it, the hell with everyone else.

I dont think its the coaches responsibility at high level D1 to coach "how to dunk" and "how to pass to a person instead of straight out of bounds"

Louisville handed that game on a golden platter to Michigan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom