Man we should be up a lot more than 4 | Syracusefan.com

Man we should be up a lot more than 4

Marsh01

Living Legend
Wished we took the points instead of the fake. Need a big opening drive to start the second half.

Our lack of confidence in our FG kicker really messes with the offensive play calling once we get across the 50.

Pretty frustrating we are controlling this game

And can we please give reddish some help? I mean come on.

Wished we took the points instead of the fake. Need a big opening drive to start the second half.

I wish Estime caught the wheel route at the goal line so the staff wasn;t presented with that choice. Actually he fumbled our first drive away as well. Rough game for the young fella.

Estime had two opportunities to game break. Good signs. Keep working it!

We're winning in spite of our 2 senior running backs, smith has been bad, and Gulley drops a pass that would have been a first down. We would have had a chance to run out the clock, or maybe have another score, rather then punt.

We're winning in spite of our 2 senior running backs, smith has been bad, and Gulley drops a pass that would have been a first down. We would have had a chance to run out the clock, or maybe have another score, rather then punt.
We are winning. All good opportunities. Glass half full

Agreed we should be up more at the half. I'm trying to shake the pessimism drilled into me by Grob. Score on the opening drive, hell kick off return for a TD! LGO!

Oh Kill on the sidelines. Drama. They are concerned. ;)

Come on Desir! Dammit. Richie Rene would have pinned that at the 1.

This is like the Maryland and NC State games. Hopefully, the result will be the same.

We are lucky that minny's qbs struggle with accuracy because that play action deep pass has been wide open a lot. Really poor job by the safeties in that regard tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom