Mandatory Evacuation!! | Syracusefan.com

Mandatory Evacuation!!

Dadarules

Walk On
So as my vacation is cut short a day in Bethany Beach, DE by a mandatory evacution from the upcoming Hurricane Irene, I took the opportunity to also tell Scout that I also am evacuating their site.

How soon until we get a Rutgers writer\moderator over here so we can feel at home? Also we need to limit Dan's access - what has he ever done for us?!! I KID, I KID!!!

So as my vacation is cut short a day in Bethany Beach, DE by a mandatory evacution from the upcoming Hurricane Irene, I took the opportunity to also tell Scout that I also am evacuating their site.

How soon until we get a Rutgers writer\moderator over here so we can feel at home? Also we need to limit Dan's access - what has he ever done for us?!! I KID, I KID!!!
I live/work right up the road in Lewes. Bethany is great.

This is my first time here and the whole family loves it. I will be going by in the next hour or so - along with thousands of other people - and will be sure to wave as we head back to Syracuse (likely very slowly). Get to a high place!!

I live/work right up the road in Lewes. Bethany is great.

Just spent a nice adult evening in Lewes last weekend. Stayed at the Inn at Canal I think it was called. Babysitting in-laws live in Millsboro. Lewes was great, on one side of the canal anyway. The other side (Irish Eyes side) was like going to the wrong side of the tracks.

Just spent a nice adult evening in Lewes last weekend. Stayed at the Inn at Canal I think it was called. Babysitting in-laws live in Millsboro. Lewes was great, on one side of the canal anyway. The other side (Irish Eyes side) was like going to the wrong side of the tracks.
Inn at Canal Square is posh for this area. I work a mile down Pilottown Road from there (where the wind turbine is). Let me know if you're ever down this way again.

I've been in Fredericksburg, Virginia for just over one year now. This will be my first Hurricane ever. Went to Wegmans last night to get some essentials. The only reason I'm really worried is because I just don't know what to really expect. Rain...wind...yes but I think the most powerful wind I've ever witnessed is 60ish mph. We're looking at 100mph gusts. After tornado's this summer, earthquake this week, and ensuing hurricane tomorrow. I'm about to abandon my new job and head back to where the only thing I have to worry about it is snow.

I just got back up to SU, a whole day before the eye of the storm sets it's sights on Stamford.

This worked out quite well.