Manny Robinson | Syracusefan.com

Manny Robinson

I'm confused. What?

oh, wait, I got it. More like Manny Shafer. Defense that will get at it you and is tough as nails, offense that can only throw side to side.

Is this about Manny Diaz?

Nah.. the guy is already recruiting pretty well and they probably win that game last night if their FG kicker doesn’t miss a chip shot. All with a freshman QB, RT and LT against that Florida Defense.

Nah.. the guy is already recruiting pretty well and they probably win that game last night if their FG kicker doesn’t miss a chip shot. All with a freshman QB, RT and LT against that Florida Defense.
Or if they played with any discipline and composure. That was like watching playground basketball - lots of athleticism, flash and trash talk and very little organization or coordination.
I would normally give him a pass since it was his first game as a HC, but it seemed like that's the kind of game he wants from his team.

Or if they played with any discipline and composure. That was like watching playground basketball - lots of athleticism, flash and trash talk and very little organization or coordination.
I would normally give him a pass since it was his first game as a HC, but it seemed like that's the kind of game he wants from his team.

that's their brand, IMO.

Low cieling football.

Anyone can be mediocre with all that talent. He’s Robinson bad though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom