Many 8 pm games at the Dome | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Many 8 pm games at the Dome

Wait, didn't you move back to Syr last year? Now you're back out west? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

You're correct. I moved back last November after getting married, that didn't pan out and the winter didn't help at all, I ended up back to Vegas a little over 2 months ago. The 7 months I spent in Syracuse seemed like 5 years, it was rough.

You're correct. I moved back last November after getting married, that didn't pan out and the winter didn't help at all, I ended up back to Vegas a little over 2 months ago. The 7 months I spent in Syracuse seemed like 5 years, it was rough.

The marriage, or Syracuse, didn't pan out? Or both? Sorry to hear if that's the case.

EDIT - And sorry to keep pushing for personal details. Hope you found a job back in Vegas pretty quickly.

The marriage, or Syracuse, didn't pan out? Or both? Sorry to hear if that's the case.

EDIT - And sorry to keep pushing for personal details. Hope you found a job back in Vegas pretty quickly.

Syracuse was tough finding a job and the weather was just too much, In the past 13 years I've lived in South Florida and Vegas outside of 3 years which I spent in Syracuse, I'm so used to the sun and it being nice seemingly every day. As for the girl, we've known each other for 17 years and always end up back together, finally said the heck with it, let's give it a shot. Remembered quickly why it never worked out.

Did get a job in Vegas pretty quickly, making half of what I was making before but doing well, I don't really have too many bills and the cost of living isn't bad at all here.

I don't have any kids and pretty open to move around and live out different experiences and take chances so it's not too tough, let's see where I end up next. haha

The drive home, if you choose to make it, will be rough though. We were thinking of going to the Bonaventure game, and we still may, but it's just easier when it's not 7 - 9 pm. Or maybe we will make a night of it.
I've only rode home once after a night game. It's a lot easier to stay in carrier circle and get up early. Plus if my wife is with me it is like a mini vacation.

I've only rode home once after a night game. It's a lot easier to stay in carrier circle and get up early. Plus if my wife is with me it is like a mini vacation.
Now you're talking! I bring my 15 year old and we always drive back to Troy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom