Maraad Watson (#88 DL) | Syracusefan.com

Maraad Watson (#88 DL)

True frosh, big boy, came in and played really great. Had the tipped pass that lead to the INT. Seems like he has a bright future. One of the lone bright spots on D today.

Barnes at CB is a true frosh that also played well.
Yeah, always cool when a late add has immediate impact.

Dude belongs.

Another couple weeks seeing our run defense and i might be willing to run with Perry and Watson as starting DTs in our 4/3 base... after watching tape..wouldnt be surprised to see coaches make the change as soon as this week ...freshman or not... we was a problem 1 on 1

Play your best guys, this kid was surely that today
I suspect the pecking order was further solidified after today.

The tackling and angles and the call it timid or whatever you want defense in the first half - Tech will eat that alive.

I hope we get the right guys in the right spots soon and that the team takes a remedial class on angles and wrapping people up. And that we play a consistently aggressive game next week. I’d rather the defense get beat playing aggressive then playing prevent or whatever the hell that was in the first half.

Another couple weeks seeing our run defense and i might be willing to run with Perry and Watson as starting DTs in our 4/3 base... after watching tape..wouldnt be surprised to see coaches make the change as soon as this week ...freshman or not... we was a problem 1 on 1

Totally agree here. Perry and Watson certainly looked like our two best DT's today. Both got consistent push compared to the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom