March Madness on Demand App | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

March Madness on Demand App

So is anyone else unable to get it on iPad yet? I've got it on my iPhone, but would obviously prefer it on my iPad.

I procrastinated and didn't sign up for the free version but I can't find it for either the iPhone or iPad

So is anyone else unable to get it on iPad yet? I've got it on my iPhone, but would obviously prefer it on my iPad.
Same exact process as the iphone. Access the confirmation email you got on your ipad, click the link for "iphone, ipad, ipod touch", and it'll bring you straight to the app store. It's going to be beautiful on the ipad.

Same exact process as the iphone. Access the confirmation email you got on your ipad, click the link for "iphone, ipad, ipod touch", and it'll bring you straight to the app store. It's going to be beautiful on the ipad.
I did that, though, and it never took me to the app store, it just took me to the same link it originally opened up for me. The iPhone took me straight to the app store, but for some reason it won't do it for my iPad.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's finally doing it. It wouldn't last night, for some reason.

I miss it when you'd post in rhyme,
I wish you'd do it all the time.

I miss it when you'd post in rhyme,
I wish you'd do it all the time.

That was amazing. I read them all to my wife, she was impressed, but didnt really understand the epicness of what happened. Jek deserves a beer from everyone on the board

Anybody with Android phones been able to get the app yet? When I go to the link it says coming soon still