Class of 2018 - Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 Marcus Zegarowski to Creighton / Max Zegarowski to D2 Lynn

Yeah, look at Marcus' outside shot. He makes it, but the way he shoots it, he would rarely get it off against any defense besides ours.

So, you're saying he'll probably go to an ACC school, and then be the random guy who goes off for a career high and 5+ threes against us? :p

So, you're saying he'll probably go to an ACC school, and then be the random guy who goes off for a career high and 5+ threes against us? :p
More than likely, yes.

Looked like a little Tyler Ennis in some of those moves. I would take him.

Beat Shittu and VT squad. Now will play David Duke and his Cushing crew in the Final...

Watched some games recently of the twins and Marcus Z is a legit baller. Good leader and ball skills at the point. Nice mid-range game, handles, and competes very hard on both ends of the floor. Max is a bit taller and has a funny shot release which I question how effective it'll be on the next level, but I think he could be a solid contributor on a mid-major team. Dunno if they are a package deal because I could see Marcus earning some P5 offers when EYBL play kicks in this spring.

Has anyone heard anything linking these guys to SU? Does the MCW connection mean anything in this case?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom