Marek Dolezaj injures finger, will miss playing with Slovakia team | Syracusefan.com

Marek Dolezaj injures finger, will miss playing with Slovakia team

Sounds like a summer of fishing.

Frustrating that he will miss a good development opportunity with the national team. Really hope he gets back for our Italy trip. I know JB says we know what he can do, but I think the chance to play with a full roster in those games would be huge.

Nope, someone punched him in the nose.

"We’re hopeful he can play roughly right when we go (to Italy),” Boeheim said.

I hope he can play smoothly when they go to Italy.

Last edited:
Could have been worse if it were Boeheim s index finger

JB was giving him some skilled picking moves and he misinterpreted the instructions as a nasal penetration gone wrong!

( dam you Goose for scooping me on this )

Frustrating that he will miss a good development opportunity with the national team. Really hope he gets back for our Italy trip. I know JB says we know what he can do, but I think the chance to play with a full roster in those games would be huge.

Agreed. Establishing roles early is always nice.

Some of those years where half the team showed up right when classes started, it took awhile to find the right combos. That Andrew White year stands out. If we started the right lineup from day 1 and had some chemistry early on, that’s probably a tourney team.

I've always felt Roberson's problems started by his not being cleared to come to Syracuse before the team went to Canada. He was behind from the start and never found a consistent groove with the team.

"We’re hopeful he can play roughly right when we go (to Italy),” Boeheim said.

I hope he can play smoothly when they go to Italy.

That sounds exactly like what he said about Frank Howard last fall.

I've always felt Roberson's problems started by his not being cleared to come to Syracuse before the team went to Canada. He was behind from the start and never found a consistent groove with the team.

This, great point.

Too bad about his finger, but I wouldn't be disappointed if he takes a few weeks off and eats continuously.