marek putback... | Syracusefan.com

marek putback...

I agree about Padgett. he is not ready for prime time. I would have posted that with Rick Pitino they win that game but Tbonezone hates those type of posts.
But you’re right. That did not resemble a Pitino coached Lville team. They did nothing but force up threes on offense (when they could’ve had their way inside) and their press was pedestrian.

But you’re right. That did not resemble a Pitino coached Lville team. They did nothing but force up threes on offense (when they could’ve had their way inside) and their press was pedestrian.

Yeah it’s a different team when you have guys like Snider and McMahon out there instead of a Donovan Mitchell or Terry Rozier. VJ King has been very disappointing to date.

I agree about Padgett. he is not ready for prime time. I would have posted that with Rick Pitino they win that game but Tbonezone hates those type of posts.

I don't typically agree with posts like that because they are assumptive . But as I watched people leaving after the doleamite put back I thought I bet if Ricky were still coaching they wouldn't be leaving.

Last edited:
Dolomite is perhaps the bedrock of this team.

hqdefault.jpg

On a different note, what was everyone's reaction when Chukwu passed up a wide open, point-blank dunk?
As tall as Chuk is, he can't dunk unless he gathers himself first. If Chuk is not confident enuf to take the shot then i am OK with his passing it up. Nothing is as deflating as a missed dunk attempt. Only take em when you think you can make em.

He's too young. Plus trying to replace a legend is impossible.

I feel bad for him. This is his first head coaching job. I have a friend who is a high school coach in southern California and knows him well and told me he is a great guy and a good coach. We talked about it right before the season started and he was hoping he would do well but felt like the situation made that almost impossible.

Want Marek to shoot more. Think the early season misses and getting yanked screw with his confidence, but he's looked a lot better now that he's starting and getting more time. He has a good stroke and form, and would love to see him taking five to six shots a game. Chances are he'll be more open for those than Frank or Tyus will be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom