marek... | Syracusefan.com

marek...

newmexicuse

All Conference
he is now a full fledged member of the tyler lydon "can't take a shot without an upfake move club."

marek, you an take em and make em, just do it !!!!!

he is now a full fledged member of the tyler lydon "can't take a shot without an upfake move club."

He is not even close to the shooter Lydon was. A few games at the end of last season isn’t convincing me he is all of a sudden a great shooter. If he was he would be shooting and have a green light and play more minutes.

He is not even close to the shooter Lydon was. A few games at the end of last season isn’t convincing me he is all of a sudden a great shooter. If he was he would be shooting and have a green light and play more minutes.
He is attempting 5.1 shots per 40 minutes this season compared to 5.7 last season. No great shooter shoots that infrequently. I'm pretty sure he has had a green light since the end of last season, but he's just reluctant to shoot most of the time. If he's going to play 20 minutes a night, he has to be more aggressive.

Last edited:

Definitely was thinking the same thing about his play last night

never said he was a great shooter, just that the pump fake moves kills his shot opportunities on open treys. he can make at least enough of those shots to keep the d honest if he just took some.

It's simple- Marek cannot pass up wide open shots especially when he's at the 4 and we have PC or BS at the 5. It's too much of a struggle to get good looks. We cannot afford to not even take a shot when it presents itself. I don't care if you miss it.

hes not a bad shooter either --we need him to score to open up numerous other opportunities. to say nothing that we need the points. he gained confidence last year that seems to missing right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom