Marek | Syracusefan.com

Marek

kcsu

Living Legend
My two cents. The kid is good, he hustles his Arse off, he has 3 skills for a 6'10 player he has guts.
He isnt going to ever be an Alpha leader. He isnt a good shooter. He doesn't finish strong. He shouldn't be the inbounder in clutch moments. He isnt a 5.
Marek has been put into a role that he isnt comfortable with and will never be more than average at. JB wants him to be an Alpha when it is as plain as his love for Gmac that the kid is a complimentary player. I feel badly for him as he has been misused. Granted mostly out of necessity but still completely misused.

My two cents. The kid is good, he hustles his Arse off, he has 3 skills for a 6'10 player he has guts.
He isnt going to ever be an Alpha leader. He isnt a good shooter. He doesn't finish strong. He shouldn't be the inbounder in clutch moments. He isnt a 5.
Marek has been put into a role that he isnt comfortable with and will never be more than average at. JB wants him to be an Alpha when it is as plain as his love for Gmac that the kid is a complimentary player. I feel badly for him as he has been misused. Granted mostly out of necessity but still completely misused.
If we only had a big man's coach!!!

Marek makes for a great combo of KONG and Josh Pace. Hustles, high IQ and very crafty. That said he is absolutely a complementary player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom