Marinetto found out about SU/PItt/ACC fling | Syracusefan.com

Marinetto found out about SU/PItt/ACC fling

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
While sitting in the press box for MD-WVU game according to Dick Weiss tweet.

While I have a million opinions about all this, the admins at SU and Pitt did a great job of keeping this hush-hush. I guess they figured if it ever got out, some measures might have been taken to prevent it from happening. I think they DEFINITELY wanted this to happen.

Weeks ago when TA&M started it's exit somebody posted on a board very similar to this one that, it sure was quiet up on the hill.

He still thinks that meeting with the ACC will happen and they can figure out a way together for everyone to come out of this happy...Marinetto is clueless.

Shows how out of touch Providence is
So long as the power in the conference was being held in Providence (Providence?!?!?) the BE was going to be on lifesupport.

I wonder about that. If true, he's not respected buy the schools, clued into what's going on and has crappy PR people since Thamel released the news LAST NIGHT.

I wonder about that. If true, he's not respected buy the schools, clued into what's going on and has crappy PR people since Thamel released the news LAST NIGHT.

I think, as I heard today, Marinetto found out about the applications being filed while at the WVU game today. He had to have heard of Thamel's rumor sometime last night, but I think Thamel was only talking discussions. This news was held in pretty tight given how quickly it all unfolded. Much like the fight scene in Anchorman.

I think WVU leaving the Big East is almost a given at this point. This summer their were all those blog posts by the SPITT beat writer discussing who Oliver Luck and the Pitt AD were examining many different options to put the schools in the best possible position and the strengthen the Big East. Apparently, the Big East could not be stabilized to their liking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom