Mario Cristobal with the worst HC decision of 2023 | Syracusefan.com

Mario Cristobal with the worst HC decision of 2023

Wow! Unbelievable that someone who gets paid for coaching would actually make THAT decision.

He said 4 times in his press conference “we had a good drive going”. Hey idiot the game is over lol you don’t need to score. I think the crazier part is the defense on the last play. What kind of call is that?

Also, he lost a game in 2018 at Oregon doing the same exact thing so it’s clearly a thing with him

He's the opposite of Dan Mullen. Pound for pound probably the best recruiter in college football but almost definitely the worst in-game coach in P5.

These coaches are such narcissists they actually defend their insane decisions. Just when I think Babers can’t sound any dumber defending some of his decisions, we get this guy.
Bingo.

Football head coaches are complete lunatics with a God complex. All of them.

Most of them lack the ability to think on their feet. Probably because 98% of their time is spent working within the construct of a very rigid process.

I always remember how freaked Coach P would get when we had a Thursday night game. It’s like he couldn’t deal mentally with not being able to work through his normal Sunday-Saturday process.

Bingo.

Football head coaches are complete lunatics with a God complex. All of them.

Most of them lack the ability to think on their feet. Probably because 98% of their time is spent working within the construct of a very rigid process.

I always remember how freaked Coach P would get when we had a Thursday night game. It’s like he couldn’t deal mentally with not being able to work through his normal Sunday-Saturday process.
Also, many of them are concussed.

He said 4 times in his press conference “we had a good drive going”. Hey idiot the game is over lol you don’t need to score. I think the crazier part is the defense on the last play. What kind of call is that?

Also, he lost a game in 2018 at Oregon doing the same exact thing so it’s clearly a thing with him
Cristobal has a history of making bone-headed decisions yet somehow he's in demand from one school to the next. Two years ago at Oregon he punted to Britain Covey (Utah PR and one of the best in the country) with less than ten seconds left in the half instead of kicking it out of bounds. You know what happened next. He is a hideous HC.

It’s all about getting talent. Even meatheads can’t screw up talent. Some of them try really, really hard. I would love to see what Dino could do with top level talent.

I thought Jimbo Fisher at the end of the Alabama game was very bad as well. Not Miami bad, of course. That is in a league that even Dino hasn't reached yet.
Thoughts on the fourth and 6 punt yesterday dash? Lol

These coaches are such narcissists they actually defend their insane decisions. Just when I think Babers can’t sound any dumber defending some of his decisions, we get this guy.
You’re not wrong about the narcissist part but it doesn’t take a narcissist to not admit they’re wrong after a bad decision. That’s most people, we don’t as humans don’t like to be wrong.

As bas yesterday was for Cuse, think that Miami fans are hurting worse. Unreal

that was no fumble, a strip after he was down.
i suppose there is a replay that says different,
but they said that after our blocked punt call
GT and Miami I don't think Greensboro favors either one. Chalk that up to usual ACC referee incompetence.