Mark Titus grantland | Syracusefan.com

Mark Titus grantland

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
good call dude

Syracuse vs. Western Michigan will be the best game of the day
Let’s see — Syracuse has lost five of its last seven; Western Michigan has won 12 of its last 13. Syracuse struggles to score; Western Michigan is 52nd in the country in field goal percentage defense. Syracuse plays nothing but 2-3 zone; Western Michigan has a great big man who can cause problems down low (Shayne Whittington), a couple of big bodies who can operate in the high post (Connar Tava, Tucker Haymond), a knock-down shooter (Austin Richie), and a senior leader who’s been playing out of his mind lately (David Brown). Syracuse’s defense forces a ton of turnovers and the Broncos average 14 turnovers a game, which probably plays a big part in the Orange being favored by 13. But given the way each team has been playing and that Western Michigan is led by a couple of senior studs, I’d be surprised if this doesn’t turn out to be a close game.

Most exciting game was obviously going to be Oregon-BYU because of the speed both of teams play at.

If he wanted to pick an upset Cincy-Harvard was so obvious by most of the media.

Bad pick by Titus.

I love how he acknowledges at the end that his whole analysis is bunk because they are a turnover machine and vegas knows it. haha

good call dude

Syracuse vs. Western Michigan will be the best game of the day
Let’s see — Syracuse has lost five of its last seven; Western Michigan has won 12 of its last 13. Syracuse struggles to score; . . . . . a game, which probably plays a big part in the Orange being favored by 13. But given the way each team has been playing and that Western Michigan is led by a couple of senior studs, I’d be surprised if this doesn’t turn out to be a close game.

Color him surprised.

To his credit, Titus ate his crow humbly on Twitter. Almost felt bad for him since he's an IU fan, former Buckeye and made that call about the Cuse. Dude must have been getting heat from all over yesterday and he didn't run away...like his Grantland boss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom