Marlowe Wax Appreciation thread | Syracusefan.com

Marlowe Wax Appreciation thread

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
What more need be said...

Mr Miyagi Wax GIF

Wax has been a stud. Glad we were able to keep him from the portal. His ability to find the path to the QB is almost an art at this point. He will be playing on Sundays.

In the Orange Bowl during McNabb’s senior year, Keith Bullock looked like the terminator playing on D, head and shoulders above everyone else playing for us on D.

Marlowe Wax is like that now. He’s at a level no one else is at on D.

In the Orange Bowl during McNabb’s senior year, Keith Bullock looked like the terminator playing on D, head and shoulders above everyone else playing for us on D.

Marlowe Wax is like that now. He’s at a level no one else is at on D.
And right behind MW, I'm seeing McDonald making the same kinda jump in the next 2 years. Big, rangy, fast, and plays with bad intentions.

not that it's any of my business but i thought Wax brought his BEE game.

Making $$$$ in the league next year

But will he? The same thing was said almost weekly a year ago regarding Mikel Jones.

Too many players leave eligibility on the table to chase money in the League only to end up watching from their couch.

Mikel could have been playing for Syracuse and making his NIL $ while working on a masters degree or a second bachelors degree, instead he’s unemployed.

Mikel and Marlowe are very likable young men. I hope one can learn from the other.