Marlowe Wax is returning | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Marlowe Wax is returning

Really? Mikel didn't? It took Zaire years on PS, then ST's, and only then did he get his chance because Shaq Leonard tore his acl. Love Marlowe but I don't think it's as cut and dry as you think. Also, 3-3-5 is a bit of a gimmick defense which I don't believe many NFL defenses run it. Just typing out loud but maybe a different defense intrigues him and shows off his versatility. I did think he was better as a Jr not playing MLB. Not sure the difference with his responsibility in this scheme but I think this will showcase his best skill and that is stopping the run.
To clarify on Zaire, I don’t think he was ever on the practice squad.

In his rookie season, Franklin appeared in all 16 regular season games, starting two, and recorded 29 tackles and one pass defended.[7]

On September 8, 2020, Franklin was named one of the five team captains heading into the 2020 season.

OIP.As8NdYCtOhh09dEEwcr7yAHaE_

Boo-YAY, Orange!
If that’s you in that classic 80s mesh jersey, That picture better be framed and hanging in your freaking living room!!

marlowe (12/13/02) and oronde jr. (6/25/03) both gonna be 22-23 when eventually drafted (6/25) ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom