Marquette at Seton Hall Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Marquette at Seton Hall Tonight

JLine

2018 Cali Winner: Regular Season Record
Any chance the Hall can take them down? Marquette is a 5.5 point favorite so not too farfetched that they drop this one. They have had such an easy schedule, it's ridiculous the balance of the schedules in the Big East. We need them to lose a game like this since they get to play any decent team at home besides Louisville and GTown who both handled them rather easily at home. Extremely overrated team IMO. I think we go there and win but would be nice for them to lose one of these cake road games they get. They probably win tonight though, the Hall gave us their best shot and probably doesn't come out with much tonight.

They can lose, no road games are a gimmee. Think they sneak out a close one.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Any chance the Hall can take them down? Marquette is a 5.5 point favorite so not too farfetched that they drop this one. They have had such an easy schedule, it's ridiculous the balance of the schedules in the Big East. We need them to lose a game like this since they get to play any decent team at home besides Louisville and GTown who both handled them rather easily at home. Extremely overrated team IMO. I think we go there and win but would be nice for them to lose one of these cake road games they get. They probably win tonight though, the Hall gave us their best shot and probably doesn't come out with much tonight.

The problem is Seton Hall cant rebound and Marquette will really hammer them on the boards. Fuquin would have to go for at least 25 for them to have any chance (especially with Mobley out).

The problem is Seton Hall cant rebound and Marquette will really hammer them on the boards. Fuquin would have to go for at least 25 for them to have any chance (especially with Mobley out).

Good point, Edwin and Cosby are really gonna have to shoot lights out to win this one.

Marquette may be do for a letdown after the big win against Pitt this weekend. Let's hope so. I'm thinking not unless they get real hot from the outsde.

No team in the conference plays harder than MU. Can't see them having a sleep walk game. The only reason SH stayed in the game with us was that their big guy Teague was beating up our centers. He won't beat up Otule and Gardner. SH lacks the athleticism to stay with Marquette. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see it.

The only chance SH has is if they make like 12-15 three pointers. Marquette is DFL in 3 points defense so the Hall will need to take advantage of their opportunities and knock down a bunch of shots.

No chance. But they have to go to Philly on Saturday, that's one they could definitely lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom