Marquette--conn | Syracusefan.com

Marquette--conn

pearl31

in cahoots
anybody gonna watch? starts in about 10 mn on the U...

I think I hate Buzz Williams more than any coach in the country dancing on the opponents floor is pure chicken !

Buzz is sitting out tonight as a part of Marquette's self-imposed sanction for some kind of recruiting violation...
neither of these teams is very good, tho conn's backcourt is tough - and Gardner can be a handful inside for MU - pretty lousy game so far though

Nice, UConn suckin' eggs as usual 10 point lead for Marquette.

Pretty good game; only players of note really are Napier and Gardner, no one else is really doing anything for either team.

Two ridiculously ridiculous shots with under 10 seconds to go, both go down, and we are headed to OT...

Thats it JR come on Marquette blow these losers out lets win this by 6 or more.

That was a terrible turnover and they leave Napier wide open what a joke. Just after that little punk missed.

This is a stupid Marquette team Mayos like the 4th dumbest player and he's an idiot.

Wow that was a horrible call, boat wright was so far out of control that's an offensive foul all day

Two decidedly mediocre teams duking it out.

Good stuff the righteous prevailed in that one. Nice to see uconn start 2013 like they should even if Napier got lucky and hit all his shots. I am so happy that complete joke of a school and program have been put in their place and I have nothing but deep respect and wish nothing but the best to all our hoops brethren in the Catholic 7 for distancing themselves from that pile of crap in Storrs.

I am going to miss Marquette them and Cinci have been a lot of fun to play hoops against. I hope Cinci joins the Catholic 7 or A10 in hoops and goes Indy to stick it to uconn even more come on Tuberville tell your AD thats what you want.

Good stuff the righteous prevailed in that one. Nice to see uconn start 2013 like they should even if Napier got lucky and hit all his shots. I am so happy that complete joke of a school and program have been put in their place and I have nothing but deep respect and wish nothing but the best to all our hoops brethren in the Catholic 7 for distancing themselves from that pile of crap in Storrs.

I am going to miss Marquette them and Cinci have been a lot of fun to play hoops against. I hope Cinci joins the Catholic 7 or A10 in hoops and goes Indy to stick it to uconn even more come on Tuberville tell your AD thats what you want.
Marsh you have some competition.

I hate both teams.

Marq never got the memo that being in the BE should be enough to recruit solid high school players. Instead, they go the juco and transfer route. :crazy: Juco coach, juco players. Always seemed strange to me and not a way to build a program for the long-term. And now they are headed back to mid-majordom.

UConn never got the memo that athletes still have to at least pretend to go to school. :crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom