Marquette/Wisconsin tourney games | Syracusefan.com

Marquette/Wisconsin tourney games

20Plus

When we beat Wisconsin in the Sweet 16 what a great game. Vince we are going to the final four and getting revenge on Marquette to go to the final four !

Two of the few games that I can never find online anywhere or YouTube. Anyone else ever locate?

When we beat Wisconsin in the Sweet 16 what a great game. Vince we are going to the final four and getting revenge on Marquette to go to the final four !

Two of the few games that I can never find online anywhere or YouTube. Anyone else ever locate?
Looked for that Wisky game so many times. For some personal reasons.

I am pretty sure the Marq game is on youtube.
The 2011 Marquette game is on YouTube but the 2013 one is not.
The 2013 Indiana game is on there.
I watched the Marquette game recently and couldn't believe a college team with Jae Crowder and Jimmy Butler was a 11 seed.
Those 2 guys are NBA good players and they had good college players.

The ref screwed us in a tie game with that BS back court call on Scoop.

The 2011 Marquette game is on YouTube but the 2013 one is not.
The 2013 Indiana game is on there.
I watched the Marquette game recently and couldn't believe a college team with Jae Crowder and Jimmy Butler was a 11 seed.
Those 2 guys are NBA good players and they had good college players.

The ref screwed us in a tie game with that BS back court call on Scoop.

I could have swore I watched the 13 Marq game, maybe it was another game, I really don't want to put myself through the torture of watching the 11 game again.

2013 elite and Wisconsin sweet 16Need to find not on you tube

No wonder we lost to them twice besides the refs screwing us over.

I've also tried to find that Wisconsin game. For a while you could find the final shot but I think that even disappeared.

That was a great, great game. I think one of those lists post-tournament named it the best game of the tourney that year.

I've also tried to find that Wisconsin game. For a while you could find the final shot but I think that even disappeared.

That was a great, great game. I think one of those lists post-tournament named it the best game of the tourney that year.

Don't know why the Wisc game isn't on there, it was a really good game, but the Osu game is, the worst officiated bball game of all time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom