Marrone and his composure | Syracusefan.com

Marrone and his composure

Cusee44

2nd String
Go watch the Stanford game. Coach Shaw is even more composed than Marrone and they just landed their 3rd TD against ND.

Looks like they'll be losing the game soon since the coach doesn't show any emotions.

Go watch the Stanford game. Coach Shaw is even more composed than Marrone and they just landed their 3rd TD against ND.

Looks like they'll be losing the game soon since the coach doesn't show any emotions.
Great analogy.

I was going to ask if there aren't any winning college coaches with a cool demeanor. This is a talent issue; though I am concerned about the regression of the team as the season progressed.

Marone's in-game demeanor has nothing to do with the problems we have. It's all about recruiting, preparation and execution. I don't know about preparation because I don't get to see what goes on in practices, but we are seriously deficient in at least 2 of those 3 areas.

However, Brian Kelly is screaming his head off as his ND squad is still down 3 TD. Maybe he's not showing enough emotion.

I think he just needs to rub a stuffed animal on the players and read them a story

Doug can act anyway he wants as long as he team plays well or plays together. Doug will need all of the composure he can muster next year as his arse is going to be a little hot